13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Old Friends to Steve & new friends to me

A few weeks ago, Steve approached me about inviting some of his work associates(he really calls them friends)over for dessert. I had no problem at all, infact was glad to finally be meeting all of these people that he always spoke so fondly of. So last weekend we had them over along with their spouses and adorable children. I was a little nervous not knowing any of them personally, but I was quickly put at ease when Kim, his secretary walked through the door. And then when Stephanie, Annie and Vishal all arrived with their children, my heart melted. Got to say I love kids, they make a party. I had put together their own dessert table, and had lots of craft activities to keep their little minds and hands busy. They seemed to love it! Yeah!!! It was a hit! I hope they all had a memorable night. I so enjoyed meeting everyone, and I was so glad to have a face to go with the names that Steve always spoke of. We look forward to doing it again.

No comments:

Blog Archive