13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Tuesday, October 9, 2012

General Conference Weekend

This was the most refreshing weekend in weeks, that's because it was conference weekend and I got to do a very small act of service for someone I love.(The yummy coconut birthday cake at the bottom) The talks were soooo good! I can't wait to read them over and over in the Ensign next month. If you are interested in listening to them go to www.lds.org It is worth the time to be enlightend, up lifted and to feel the spirit. It was, as always fun having Dallin and Jaclyn home for the weekend. The run to 5 Guys is a little smaller than normal with just 3 of the Page Boys going before Priesthood session, but I know that Steve was so glad to have Dallin & Tory with him. We missed being with the rest of our kids, but it was wonderful to know that they were doing the same thing, watching Conference and being spiritually fed! I love this Gospel!
l t

No comments:

Blog Archive