13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Page Choro

Hey everybody,
ok so I am very sorry this email will be very unimformative and short, but this week has been one of the busiest weeks of the mission so far and I only have like 15 minutes until I have to be home. So just to recap the week very briefly...We made two baptisimal dates this week! Both were miracles. The first miracle is named Mariko. She is in her early 20s and we broke her phone and then made a baptisimal date! Long story but she could possibly be my first baptism in about a month. But, if not her, we met a guy last night named Takeshi. We met him on the street, took him back to the church, we taught a great lesson, he said he wants to change his life and we made a baptismal date!! It was a great week, but way busy! The Sendai Zone is by far the biggest zone in the mission with around 20 missionaries, and so being a Zone Leader is way busy! We went on two splits this week with the APs and a District leader. Me and Lay Choro are really working hard to lift up the zone and help everybody out. Lay Choro is a great example to me and I have learned so much from his leadership. Tell his Mom that she raised one heck of a son! :) We had a big Ward party today with a couple of Investigators there. Us Elders planned the party so it was really fun and...well...American! We had a water balloon fight, a hoola hoop contest (which I definitely failed at), and a food eating contest! It was way fun and a good experience for everybody. I also got my haircut today by a sister missionary named Sister Kumagai. Mom, when I thought it couldn't get worse than that one time the guard fell off...I was wrong. :) I will send you pictures soon. Lets just say that I hope people focus on my Smile!!!! I am sorry this email has been so super short! I got a letter out to Marissa today and I relayed a very special experience, one of the greatest of my life, to her in that letter. When she gets the letter she can read it to you guys, Ok? I am so sorry!! I feel super bad that you don't really know a lot! Just know that I am really trying to work my heart out! I am trying to be the very best missionary I can. I love you all so much. I know that this church is true. There is no doubt. I promise you all again that God Lives, Jesus is the Christ, We can know eternal truth perfectly through the Holy Spirit of God. You guys are all the best. Mamma, I love ya! The most exciting thing I can imagine about going home is getting a big Mamma hug again! There are a couple other things but that is first! ;)
I love you all!!! Have a great week!!
Love always,
Elder Zachary Taylor Page

No comments:

Blog Archive