13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, November 2, 2009

Week 3 of the MTC

Elder Page after running into Mckenna at the Temple :)
Elder Page outside the Prove Temple
Matt's MTC district


Elder Page seems to be doing just fine at the MTC. The Spanish is coming. He is trying to be patient with himself. He is some of his letter.

"Yesterday we had a devotional. We got to hear from Elder Perry. It was really cool! He looks so much taller in person. His talk was really powerful! Spanish is coming OK. Yesterday at the TRC we taught the PoS (Plan of Salvation) and we contacted in Spanish for 15 minutes. I felt like I could get by with the spanish. I still have trouble speaking and listening...I thought our lesson went OK. It was really hard because our investigator would jump from one question to another...it was hard to get focused on teh lesson. I learned alot though.

Our roommates left this week for Chile. They were really good Elders. I do like having the room to ourselves.

Time is really weird here. The days are so long but the weeks are short.

I love you all and I pray for you. Please keep me in your prayers. I pray that my service is blessing our family.

Love E. Page"

No comments:

Blog Archive