13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, November 9, 2009

Elder Page Week 4



Hola Familia,

How is everyone doing? This week I think that I realized that my mission will have some of the best moments in my life and some of the saddest and most discouraging moments in my life. I was so discouraged yesterday! I just felt like a piece of chewed gum stuck on the bottom of a goodman's loafer :) I just felt that I was not being the kind of missionary I wanted to be and I felt that I was so far behind. I felt this way until we got to the TRC.

When we started teaching I just felt the spirit. The spirit bore testimony to me that the Lord loved her (the lady he was teaching) and to testify of that. Me and Elder Jordan both after said we felt the spirit say the same thing.

That night one of the Presidency of the 70 was talking about being bold in finding people to teach. I know that we need to be brave and bold in our testimony. when you don't know what to say just say what you know to be true. Bear Testimony! When you speak they are just words until you testify of them. As we are bold we will find. We may not always see the fruits of our labors, but they are there, but just as seeds sometimes. In the MTC it is hard to see the fruits of your labors. I know though that as I work now the Lord will fill my mouth as I am bold in opening it. Zach is an example to me of not always seeing the fruits of my labor. I know that he will continue to grow and progress even though I am gone. I also know that you all will continue to support and love him.

Well, how is the gang. Tell Tory I am proud of him for mowing the lawn. He is just awesome! When I get home he is just going to be an awesome youngman. Tell Abby that I love her. I have truly missed her more than any one now. I have all these Elders, but there is no one that can take tat girls place! Tell Zach that I said hey and Al too, Tell them good luck in the playoffs. I love you all and keep me in you prayers. talk to you soon.

Love

Elder Page

1 comment:

Lyndzi said...

It sounds like he's doing so good. The MTC's great for teaching you all that stuff you 'thought' you knew. He is going to be such an awesome missionary.

Blog Archive