13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Messages from our missionaries!


Lets start with our first missionary Elder Dallin. He is doing well, and very happy to be staying with Elder Allred. He is only the second companion that he has had for 3 transfers! He is still in Anaheim Hills and still mission Mechanic...I guess he will die doing that! He hopes to be going to the temple with the Bells before he heads home. Hope all of that works out soon. Keep him in your prayers for finding those to teach.
Elder Matthew is in his 6th week at the MTC. The time is going by quickly. He was able to participate in a Sealing Ordinance at the temple. What a spiritual experience that was for him. "I know that this gate, just like baptism, leads to the path of exaltation, as we keep sacred these covenants that we make. The Lord promises us blessings beyond measure as we continue on the path with obedience." He did have a funny experience at the RC. He contacted a man in Spanish...after talking the man asked.."Do you speak english?" I said " yes". "He then asked if I could speak in English because he could not understand me.:) " Well, I have a long way to go but, I know that the Lord will provide a way to get his message to his children, I hope I can be that tool"

No comments:

Blog Archive