13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Saturday, November 28, 2009

Elder Page is winding down at the MTC


I love getting mail, especially when it is from one of my children. We received a letter from Elder Matthew Page today, oh how proud I am of him. Here is just a small part of his letter to us. Most of it was written to each of us personally.

"Hello everyone, I just want to say thank you, thank you, thank you for package full of letters and cookies. It means so much to me to hear from you all personally. I love you all so much. The baptism sounded like it went great. I just wish I could have been there. I felt the spirit just reading about it. I am so glad that everyone was able to be there. I'm sure that eveyone had a great weekend. I love you all so much. I hope that you have a great Thanksgiving. For us we are going to do a service project. We are probably going to have a General Authority come. We also had Elder Oaks come speak to us yesterday.It was super powerful. I can't believe that I have less than 2 weeks left in here. I'm excited to leave, but I'm nervous too. Things are going good. I taught the 2nd Lesson on Tues. in spanish. I thought it went OK. I can't believe that I've learned so much spanish. I still have so much to learn, but I know that as I continue to work I will be blessed. The other day I talked to a deaf person. It was pretty cool. There are so many different people in the world but this gospel is the answer ofr all of them. I love the joy that I see all around me from the gospel. I am so blessed to have you all as my family. I have such great friends and I see my life as something that I am blessed with so much more than most of the world.I hope that on my mission that I will use my time to bless others with the joy I have. Sister oaks last night that my mission is not a stepping stone, but a corner stone. My mission is what I have to base my whole life on."

He went on to write each of us a personal note.

"Again thank you all so much for all the love and support you give me! I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and know that you are in my prayers."

Con amor, Elder Page

1 comment:

pagefamily said...

I can't believe he is leaving soon!!! Time is flying for him and he sounds GREAT! I know you are so excited to talk to him soon.
Sweet, sweet boy!

Blog Archive