13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, August 10, 2009

P-day!

Today was a busy p-day with the missionaries, but very fun. We had the Elders, my kids, a friend Michael, Jelana, Yiselle and her two brothers Alex and Jake, all com over today. We had a great lunch together and then went bowling. We came back to the house and I cut the Elders hair. I love how they love coming to our house on P-day. It is a great blessing to our family and a wonderful example for our children. We love the missionaries!!!




Elder Slauson's haircut!
Elder Burk's haircut!!!

Elders Slauson, Graff and Burk. Elder Graff will be with them until he goes home on the 21st with Elder Slauson.

2 comments:

Jill Dees said...

I'm sooooo excited to be able to cut Aaron's hair again!!!

kris said...

Great job on the haircut. I was afraid he was going to go to short. I'm glad to see he wants it a little longer.

Blog Archive