13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Thursday, August 13, 2009

Look at what love can do...

Wondering why I have such a big smile on my face this morning...well I had 3 handsome men come to our house today to serve the Page family! Elders Slauson, Burk, and Graff all came to help with some yard work this morning. They were great! They worked so hard...I just know that today will bring them great blessings for all that they did for us. I just liked having an excuse to have them at our home :) Today is our anniversary, what a great present that will be for Steve....he is really going to appreciate all of their hard work along with our children and Jelana who helped. I loved being outside and getting dirty. After working so hard in the heat I made a big lunch for everyone. And then they were off to do more good works in NC. I just could have hugged and kissed them all over. That will have to been given at a later date :) Thanks Guys we love you even more!!!! Here are some pictures of them working hard and having a little fun too.


Elder Burk mowed the yard and did alot of sweeping
Elder Graff did all the edging...

Abby was in charge of the blower...


Zach and Tory getting in some fun time...
Ok this is pretty funny...faces with the blower! I almost wet my pants from laughing at them.


This got put in the wrong place...this was after work and lunch, getting ready to head back out to work.


Zach found a Hornets nest and was trying to kill it!


Elder Slauson did all the trimming, and there was a lot!








All clean and looking like a missionary again.
The three amigos...look how happy they were with their work!



Look how great it looks!

1 comment:

kris said...

I am so glad the missionaries could show you some service. I am really going to miss these pictures. Thanks for everything!!!!

Blog Archive