13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, August 31, 2009

Getting back to the normal Chaotic life!

Well it looks like we are getting back to our normal chaotic life as of this week. Every activity we do is now in full swing, seminary, soccer, dance, soccer, dance, church, family, dating, fun, missionaries, even the dreaded homework! Everyone seems to be cheerful and hanging in there, even me! No life is good, I can't complain, atleast I try not to :) Alcides seems to feel at home and is adjusting great. He seems just like one of the family. I love going to watch soccer games, I don't know what we will do with our time once we have no more of those to attend....I guess by then we will be going to our grandchildrens activities. Oh my goodness did I just say that! We are all doing great...heading out to spend some time with Matthew, lots to get done for his mission only 4 weeks to go. There is no monkey on my back...unlike Daisy...who really doesn't seem to care.
Saturday the boys spent some time at the park playing soccer.

Tory, Zach, Alcides, Matt, Mckay...Kushal sorry I cut you off in the picture.

No comments:

Blog Archive