13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, August 17, 2009

Last P-day...A sad farewell

Today was our last p-day with Elder Slauson and Elder Graff, both going home this week. We had lunch and played games, and I spent the day preparing dinner...Elder Slauson's last dinner with us. I kept saying to him..."Elder Slauson do realize this is your last dinner with us" yea thanks for reminding me he would say...I was trying to make light of the day because it really was a sad thought for us. Saying goodbye is always hard to say with those you love. We wish him the best in his new adventures, and look forward to seeing again soon!
Apples to Apples is the funniest game!





Elder Slauson always helped me with dishes! Just one thing I love about him. :)

Time for dinner...and I must say it was good! Elder Slauson's request
Bishop!
Elder Slauson and Tory

Saying goodbye is soooo hard!
Working to the end!
Elder Graff and Elder Slauson both go home on Friday



Off to work...
Just me and my boys



Ya'll come back now you hear!

No comments:

Blog Archive