13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, May 30, 2016

Alma 13:6...


So this past week was definitely one of revelation and learning. I made more of an effort this week to receive answers to questions and guidance during personal study. I've noticed as I've simply made an effort to get more out of personal study I have been given more. I know that as we seek we really do find. The Spirit of Revelation, that communication between God and his children is a very real thing. The Lord is So patient with us its ridiculous. Without fail as we humble ourselves and turn to Him, He is Always there, ready to help.


I had an experience where I was having a tough day and as I took the time to just get on my knees and pray it was as if the Lord was in the room with me, looking at me and asking, "Are You Ready To Talk?" He Listens, and then gives us the answers, comfort and joy we need and ask for, if we're ready to receive it.

California is Nice, it is near perfect weather everyday! I can't complain other than the fact that I've had this for the last 2 years. I think I'm ready for a little change in season. I look at my surroundings everyday and just think, "Man, this really is my home." I really do Love it here.


I'm starting to get to know the ward pretty well. The Members here are so nice, and willing to help out with anything, and they accept our help which is nice. One thing I'm really grateful for as a missionary is to be able to see so many happy families and know that one day I'll be able to have that same happiness with a family of my own, as we live the gospel. There's really no secret to living a happy fulfilled life, its simple. Live the Gospel, trust in the Lord, and serve and love others. I've found that this in my life and the lives of others brings the most joy. I'm grateful for a simple plan, for blessings on the daily and for trials that increase faith. Well, that's about it for this week ladies and Gents,
Until Next Week.
Love Y'all!


Love, Elder Page

No comments:

Blog Archive