13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, January 13, 2014

Catcalls...cockadoodledoo


Sabe que?? Today is my 5 months in the mission mark! Loco...y no loco. In some ways I think "wow 5 months! I thought I was in Charlotte yesterday in the airport..", but in other ways I think "this is my life...I feel like I´ve only done ´missionary life´, but really I´ve only been out for 5 months?". ...Like I always say, time is so weird!


This week, once again, I was reminded of the life lesson that "Princess Diaries" teachs us... "Miracles happen once in a while if you beliiiiiiiievvvveee!!"
But really! After weeks of not too much success, this week was incredible. We found lots of new people to teach, we have a new fresh pool of investigators, aaand the divorce papers for two investigadors (Ivon y Eduardo) finally went through after 30 years and lots of prayers and fasting, and as soon as they told us, we set a date for their wedding and their baptism! Wooohhooo weddings weddings baptisms! They are the cutest little grandparents in Limache, and they are like family to me. We found them in my first transfer here, so I am soo excited to finally see them have the chance to be baptized. Another one of my families here is gonna be a family forever :)


I´m really happy here in Limache. I feel really comfortable with the work and the ward and the flow of life here. Cambios are in two weeks, so I´m not sure if I´ll be here again or if I´ll go, but either way, I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to be here in Limache, in Chile, in a mission!
The Lord works in mysterious ways in order to make us better. And He definitely knows us better than we know ourselves. He knows what we can handle, but He helps us stretch to heights we never thought we could reach. That is one of the many things that I have learned here. I am so grateful for all He does for me and the person I am becoming day by day in His service :)


But I think that´s it for this week...pretty tranquila aquĆ­.
Thank you for your prayers, love, letters, emails, thoughts, and support and all it´s forms. I hope I´m doin y´all proud!
I love you all til the end. More than Slaw y Chunk in the Goonies love Rocky Road.
Serve others, serve God. Be good. Don´t step on cracks, or you´ll break your mothers´ back!
Love always and always,
Hermana Abigail Page




**Dad, I don´t have that book. They have a program online, but we don`t really get much time to browse the web haha. I´ll ask and see if there is a printed copy that I can have.

No comments:

Blog Archive