13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, May 13, 2013

Visit to Utah

Last month I was able to go and visit my children in Utah. It had been since Christmas that I had seen them, so I was so excited to give them hugs, and see their faces. They have all had a busy semester. Zach & Marissa just celebrated their 5 month anniversary. They are doing well, adjusting to married life, school, and providing for a family. Marissa started Message Therapy School, and is loving it; she even gave me a message while I was there. Thanks so much Marissa! Zachary was going to school and working there for a while, which was a tough schedule, but he is now taking the spring and summer terms off to work full time to provide for his sweet family. He is working for Do Terra, he loves it there, He shared with me some of the amazing oils that they make and sell. Abigail moved out of her Freshman Dorm into Zach & Marissa's home for the spring term. So glad that she is with family for these last few weeks before she comes home and leaves for her mission. She is a semester into her Sophmore year at BYU. She has worked really hard going to school and working. Matthew moved into a new apartment with his good friend and previous roomate Alec. It is a really nice, clean bright homey place. I enjoyed helping them get that set up. Matthew is doing summer term also. He was working and going to school also. He will be starting up a new job in June with the BYU Summer Sports Camp Counseling. He is really excited about doing that, he will have alot to share with them as he leads out. Along with spending time with my kids (we all stayed at Z & M place almost a week) thanks so much. I got to see a few of my friends,Becky Buehner and her Daughter in law Dannielle Buehner and meet her beautiful grandaughter ( she is one proud GLAMA as she is call ;) I always love catching up with her when I come to visit. I also got to see the Gardiners and have lunch with Kristi. We sure do miss them here in NC, But wish the best for them in their new adventures. While at the Gardiners we caught up with Nichelle Shaw, who we have not seen in years. She is getting married this summer. (wish I would have taken pictures!!!)and also those I call mine, like Nolan Jenkins and Stephen Fuller! Thanks so much guys for making time to come say hello and give me a hug! Love you! All of the rest of you guys I hope I get to catch up with next time. (still Love ya!) and also my niece Laurie along with her 3 funny and adorable kids! SO glad we got to catch up, it has been to long. Look forward to your visit to NC in June! We had a fun sunday with the Wilsons (Marissa's family) We had a delicious meal (thank you Kevin and Vicky) and fun visit with her kids, and their family (cutest little grandchildren ever...until mine come along that is :) The week flew by and before I new it I was on a plane back home. I had the worst feeling of missing my family here and leaving my family there. I so look forward to our trip in July (its only for a week, but I will take whatever I can get! Love you Matthew, Abigail, Zach & Marissa, thank you for a wonderful visit! See you soon!!!!


No comments:

Blog Archive