13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Friday, May 17, 2013

A day out with Dad

The last couple of weeks have been so busy, with me being out of town and teacher appreciation, I had not seen dad in a couple of weeks. So last saturday, Steve, Tory and I went to Greensboro to spend the day with him. We started off with lunch at no where else but...you guessed it Yum Yum better icecream! He loves that place and since we don't get to eat there often we enjoy going there too. After lunch we walked the campus of UNCG. It was a beautiful spring day, perfect! He enjoyed just being outside, don't think he had ever walked around that campus outside of going to Yum Yum. After that we drove to the Museum of Greensboro History. I use to go there all the time when the kids were young. I had not been there since we moved to Concord, so it brought back sweet memories as we walked through even though it is set up a little differently than it use to be, some was the same, and I could not help but smile as I pictures our children so small and curious! They always loved the museums, parks, science center and libraries. I miss those days. Maybe when I become a grandma I can do it all over again.


No comments:

Blog Archive