13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Friday, January 14, 2011

A New Year...


It is a new year....again....! What did I do with my last one? I am starting to ask myself this question more often now as it seems the years are flying by. I feel I am coming to a crossroad in my life, where do I want to go and what do I want to be. My kids are growing, three are out of the house now, two at home. I feel I am needed less and less, but at the same time more and more. Does that sound wierd? I feel I have spent so many years raising and caring for my children, now that I have more time for myself I'm not sure what I want to do with it. I don't want to get a job just for the sake of having one. I want to really do something, make a difference, something challenging, something that will make me grow, something that I love. What is it! This is the year I am going to figure that out, I guess right now that is my challenge. I need a very long conversation with my Heavenly Father...who else knows me better :) This life is full of periods of growth and change. I have had alot of these kinds of opportunities this year, change especially. But I'm not so sure that I was ready for it. I better get ready huh! Cause it's here! This year is going to be a year of re-discovery, and I am looking forward to it. Wish me luck and I will let you know how it is going!

No comments:

Blog Archive