13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A few things I am thankful for

these are just a few of the things I am thankful for...not pictured...MY FRIENDS! could not find a picture with you all in it! I am grateful for my brothers and sisters., even though they are not all in this pictures, I love them all!
I am thankful for great parents.
I am soooo grateful for my sweet, and very funny children!

I am grateful for another Daughter!' I am thankful for sons who love serving the Lord and have good companions!
I am thankful that all my children have good friends!

I am so thankful for sons who want to serve the Lord.
I am so thankful that my children are friends!! and love each other!!!
I am thankful for my very perfect for me husband. I am thankful for the way he loves me, and always says he is sorry first no matter if it is his fault or not! He is my Happily Ever After!
I am thankful to see my children in the temple!!! I am very thankful that Dallin has such a sweet wife!

No comments:

Blog Archive