13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Saturday, August 28, 2010

Elder Page has another Transfer....

Well Matthew has been a week with his new companion Elder Miller. It has been a change for him, leaving Elder Kinsey was hard. Elder Miller is from California. They are the only Spanish speaking Elders in the whole Zone right now, so they cover a big area. Matt says he is a talker and very long winded in lessons, "I hardly get a word in. Everyone thinks I am brand new because I never get a word in." They just had a Mission Conference with Elder Rasband and Elder Christopherson. Matt really liked him alot. "It was really powerful. I felt that I got guidance and direction fo me personally and I know that thes men are called of God and that Elder Christopherson is an apostle. He shook all of our hands.:) It was cool. What I love is that Elder Christopherson has a great personality and is a normal person, but with a sacred calling. :) He is really nice." Matt has a birthday coming up on September 6th so send him a card or note, he would love to hear from you. He is almost at his year mark...Crazy!

Elder Page Is loving the work :)

No comments:

Blog Archive