13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, August 23, 2010

BYU!

Zachary left us yesterday for BYU. I can't believe another is gone!!!!! He wanted to go by himself, so all of you mothers who think I am a bad mother for sending him out by himself...think again. I wanted to go. Zach has always been very independent, and that is one of the reasons I know he will be fine. He is so excited about being there. So after 10 hours on a plane going from Charlotte to Cinncinati to SLC or aleast flying over it to Idaho (because of a storm) and then back to SLC he finally arrived over 3 hours late....sorry Nolan and Chela! Thank you so much for picking him up and taking care of him for me. It is nice to know that there are so many close by to look after him if he needs anything! Zach we already miss the noise in the house, conversation, laughter and the loud music playing :) We love you! Best to you at BYU! Don't forget to call home:)

No comments:

Blog Archive