13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Saturday, June 19, 2010

Letter from Elder Page


Elder Page is doing great! Here are a few thoughts from his letter this week:

"Me and Elder Kinsey have been working so hard lately. I've felt the most joy now on my mission. We both just get along awesome and work and try to have fun. We have been trying to work out, but we're fighting an up hill battle with all the beans and tacos.:) We had a powerful Zone Conference with President and Sister Walker. Pres. talked about faith and Sis. Walker talked about miracles. They told us about miracles that have happened in the mission. We truly need faith in the work so that the Lord can provide the miracles....I love you all so much. You all strenghten me everyday. I hope that you know that this is something that has already changed my life. It has changed me in a way that I couldn't have on my own. I feel almost like a new person. I feel I have now a testimony of sacrifice. I know that the Lord blesses those that serve him. We are all called to sacrifice things in our lives, good things and bad things. It is so hard to let go of everything and turn your eyes from those things and serve, but the Lord will ALWAYS bless us 100 fold. He has blessed me and strengthened me. I know that he is always mindful of us. He loves us, he gives us trials to grow, to come to him. Well that's enough preaching for one letter.:)"

No comments:

Blog Archive