13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Friday, October 24, 2008

Matt's Senior Night



































































I can't believe I am doing this again so soon. I feel like I just walked Dallin out on that field at his last game. It was a great night, perfect weather, lots of school support, we won, and Matt scored a goal. The goal was great but the best part was when Matt ran to the side line to hung his brother Zach. (Proud moment) Not sure that I'm ready to have another one flying the coop, but atleast I know he is ready. Here are some pictures from the big night...Way to go Matt. We are so proud of you.

2 comments:

Marti Family said...

That is so sweet! I hope Frank and I do as good of a job parenting as you and Steve did. You two really did a knock out job!

Jen said...

I can't believe how old your kids are! I must be ancient!

Blog Archive