13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, October 20, 2008

Fun weekend with Grandma Peggy and Aunt Bean











I received alot of help this weekend from family...thanks mom and Debbie. I have had alot on my plate the last couple of weeks. But it just got eased alot by family. We spent the weekend crafting. It was alot of fun, and they turned out so cute. We made these centerpieces for a teacher appreciation luncheon ( spooky soups theme) It was fun just visiting, staying up late talking and just working together. Thanks so much everyone for your help. I think Daisy is ready for halloween!

3 comments:

McKenna said...

These are adorable Sister Page!I love them! You are always so willing to help and be involved :)

pagefamily said...

cute, cute cute! What a fun weekend! I know there had to be a lot of laughing!

Jen said...

Those are SO adorable! I'll have to get the directions for next year. Wait, what am I saying? I can just invite all you guys to my house for a day of ghost making!

Blog Archive