13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, October 13, 2008

Fun Weekend !






Wow, we had a busy weekend! Friday night was the Nationwide 300...yes after living here for 11 years I went to a race! Now I can say that I have done that. My friend Kristalyn. who is a big race fan invited Tory and I to go with her and her son Bailey. Steve came along at the last minute. I must admit I still done't get it, but there were parts of it that were exciting. Just not hours and hours and hours of it at a time...sorry race fans.
Tory had a soccer game Saturday. They won again YEA, 2-0. He has been plying with an injury and still doing a good job. He played the entire game this week.
Uncle Scott and cousins, Brandon, Will, Jordan and Carson came up for the weekend. We really do enjoy having them visit. They don't get to see enough of each other. While here they spent Saturday night at Scarowinds. They had a lot of fun hanging out. Scott you are a great uncle to take 11 teenagers alone for the evening. Thanks for making the trip!
Steve and I attended a Baptism. We had 2 sisters get baptised. It was a wonderful event. Speaking of baptisms. Lisa Bell called me this week ( on of Dallin's investigators) She is so excited for her families baptism. She kept saying how happy Dallin is for them as well. She said that he is working hard and doing wonderful things there in Irvine. Lisa thanks for taking good care of our missionary.

No comments:

Blog Archive