13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, April 7, 2008

Wow what a great conference

General conference was so great. It was pretty cool that only Abby and I were home on Saturday night this year. All of the boys were at the priesthood session with their Dad. Tory said he really did enjoy it. He felt like they were speaking just to him. I heard alot of wonderful and funny stories about that session. I look forward to reading it in the Ensign. I feel renewed and ready to take on the world again. Abby and I did enjoy the YW conference last weekend (Matt watched it with us) It's nice to have a special night just for us. We spent another P-day with the missionaries today. We love having them in our home. We know the Lord will look after our missionaries and bless them with families that will love and take good care of then while they are away from us. I can't wait to talk to Dallin on Wednesday!!! Hope everyone is well and happy.

2 comments:

Quote said...

I enjoyed conference because i got to see all of you. Everytime you all come to grandma's and then leave again it make me realize how much i miss you all living closer to us. I guess that Zac better make room in his room because me and ash are going to have to come stay a weekend again!! i love you all so much and i am so happy that i can call all seven of you family!! Miss you and Love you all so much!! XOXOX-amber

Quote said...

i figured it out aunt lisa..check it out. www.helloimamber.com

Blog Archive