13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, May 12, 2014

Photo bomb...

A really blurry picture of Abigail while skyping yesterday...



In the night, after talking to you guys, I had the biggest headache. EVER. Curse the Page curse of crying! Pero bueno. It´s all good. But literally, I love y´all so much. I am such a spoiled kid ‘cause I lucked out and got the best family around...en serio. You guys are always such great examples to me. And I am so glad that I know we are gonna be a family para siempre! (forever)

But you guys already know all the things that I could say to ya, so I am going to treasure up this time to send a boatload of pictures (Feliz dìa de madre Momma!) The computer ended up not working!!!

Know I love ya, I pray for ya, and I hope with all my heart that my service is blessing you guys a "itsy bitsy teen wheeny yellow polkadot bikini" bit every day :)

SIDE NOTE: It´s weird to think that this week was my half way mark, and the next time that I´ll talk with y´all, I´ll only have about a month left!

READ YOU SCRIPTURES every day (said in a nacho libre voice).
Love one another as Jesus loves you.
Eat Chick-fil-a.

Love always and always,
Hermana Abigail Page

PS...Sorry you guys have to deal with my spanglish...I´m starting to realize that it´s pretty bad ha ha. Eh, oh well.

Hermana Page and her new companion Hermana Mori from Peru

No comments:

Blog Archive