13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, November 11, 2013

Noche de Hogar

First off, Hermana Barros and I are together in Limache for another transfer... whoop WHOOP!
Second off, this email isn´t going to be too long because this p-day has been crazy, so lo siento ahora por eso.
But I want to share a quick experience that I had this week:
This week we had a Noche de Hogar (Family home evening) with our recent convert Carla, her family, our other recent convert Jaime and his girlyfriend, and also with lots of other families in our ward. To be honest it was kinda a gathering of almost all my favorite people in Limache. Hermana Barros and I were teaching a lesson about the tatics of Satan, honesty, and fortifying ourselves. At one point, everyone was going around sharing experiences and their testimonies, all squished together like a big ole family in the little living room, and I was sitting there soaking it all in.. listening and feeling and enjoying. And then BOOM, the spirit hit me like a ton of bricks. It was one of those moments when the stars align and everything seems clear, ya know? Anywho, in my head this was kinda sorta what went down: "Wow, the spirit is so strong right now. It´s so weird that I don´t even know hardly anything (the spanish) that´s going on but I can feel of the truth and spirit and the love in this room. Wow, the Church is soo true. I feel so much love for these people right now. I literally feel like a family. These people ARE my family here. Wow, I love the people of Chile and I love the people I´m serving and I love my companion and my mission so much. WOAH, lots of love and the spirit.....don´t cry, don´t cry......"
Before the mission, Dad told me "love the people and love your companion, and you will have found your pearl of great price".
Well, sitting in that living room on Friday night, I think I found my pearl of great price :)


Sorry it´s short but that´s all for this week!
Thank you so much for all of your support, and emails, and prayers, and everything else you all do in my behalf!! It literally makes my week when I get to enjoy it all. I love you all like no other, and I pray for you guys all the time. I hope all is well, and you guys are finding blessings and miracles every day. I know miracles exist, and I know my Savior lives.
CTR cada día my peeps.
Love always and always,
Hermana Abigail Page

No comments:

Blog Archive