13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Friday, August 16, 2013

God Speed Hermana Page

Tuesday Morning finally arrived. Saying goodbye is always so hard. But letting them go at the same time is so easy. I know that they are in the Lord's care, on the Lord's Errand, and that everything will be alright. I have witnessed it over and over again. I would rather them be no place else. God Speed Hermana Page, we will see you soon.





Hey Momma,
The keyboards are different here (they are all spanishfied), so I`m sorry if my emails turn out weird or short cause I was struggling.
Anywho, I`m not dead! And I safely arrived in Mexico at around 1ish local time. I was actually the first missionary to arrive today. CRAZY. I was so confused as I went through customs and all that jazz, but I stalked some business guys that were on my flight and watched how they did everything haha. Exchanging money is so weird...So I have no idea how much I have in pesos! Hopefully it`s all I need while I`m here.
Also, something funny that happened at the aiport.. the Nickeloden boy band Big Time Rush came while we were waiting for more missionaries. TONS of spanish teens were screaming and chasing them down..SO FUNNY.
But yep, this is suppose to be quick so I just want y`all to know that I am safe and I`m gonna be okay I`m happy, and I`m ready to get to work. I don`t know when my p-days are yet, so you`ll have to wait and see.
I love you Momma and Dad (and everyone else!!)
Talk to ya soon then.

Love, Hermana Abigail Page

No comments:

Blog Archive