13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Lord will sustain us, His servants

Hello Everybody! How is everybody doing. First of all, seeing those pictures of Abby at graduation and then her room at BYU was so weird to me! I cant believe it! She is so old and she is just going to breeze past me! :oD I am so proud of you Abby and I know you will do so great. I got your package this past week mom. Thank you all so much for the letters and for all of my favorite candy. This package might be to best up to date as far as candy is concerned. :o) Things here are going well. We had such a busy week this past week with a lot of fun and exciting things and a lot of experiences to learn. First off, the two baptisms scheduled for this Saturday here in Niigata look great! They both passed their baptismal interviews this past weekend and they look great! I am so so excited. Both of them asked me if I would be the one to perform their baptism, which I am just more than excited to do. It has been a miracle to see them both change and their faith build over these past months. Right now is definitely one of the happiest times of the mission for me. Lots of great things happening. We had a Zone Conference this past week. It went really well and was able to talk about the experience of Zach Ward during that time. It was a great learning experience for us all. :o) Also, at the conference the Doctor, the one you talked to on the phone was there. We talked and he looked at my MRI for me. He said that he could see the problem, but to know more about what needs to be done, we send my MRI to Salt Lake to get it looked at. :o) Kind of cool right? Some doctor in Salt Lake City is going to look at my back for me! ;o) But, everything went well. I am taking medicine like 3 times a day on his order, but things havent changed in the condition of my back so far. Thanks so much for all of your prayers and support. I am doing alright though. We had a big conference in Japan this past Sunday. In every stake and district in Japan we watched a satellite broadcast and Elder Oaks and President Uchtdorf spoke directly to the Japanese people. It was so awesome. They said a lot of things that these people needed to hear. Some of them words of support and praise, and others of chastisement and repentance. It was a wonderful opportunity to feel of the spirit and have my testimony strengthened about the inspiration of living prophets. I have a strong testimony that the work of the gospel moving forth in this world in true. I believe that it will go forth without any earthly hand to turn its course. That is something that I have been able to feel and see first hand in my time here. The Lord will sustain this church and its leaders, he will sustain us, his servants. I feel that sustaining in my life as a servant of him. I am so grateful for this gospel and for its foundation at our wonderful family. I am going to go ahead and send this email, but I will get on again probably a little while later so dont worry about being late. Right now I have to go though, so I will hopeful hear from you later. I love you all so so much. Have a great week. God lives. Love, Elder Page

No comments:

Blog Archive