13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Thursday, July 22, 2010

Finally a trip for the family

Tomorrow we finally leave for a 5 day trip to the beach. We have all been talking about it for weeks...everybody!! Can you tell it has been a while since we all went some where together for vacation...All except for Matthew, whom we will miss terribly!!!!! I guess it will be a few more years before we are all back together again for a family vacation. I can not wait for that day!!! I love being with my family. When just one is missing it is a very big hole that they leave behind. This summer we have had a taste of what it is like to just have 2 kids at home. We all say it is too quiet!!! Tory and Abby you are going to have to start making some noise, just as long as it is not fighting :) Next week I hope to have lots of pictures up of our time away! Till then....

No comments:

Blog Archive