13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Friday, March 5, 2010

I'm the Birthday Girl!

Happy Birthday to ME! Yep another one has come and is almost over. I am falling fast on the other side of the hill! YIKES! I had a fun day with Steve even though I was not feeling great. He took me to lunch and we did some shopping until I gave out and was just too tired...had to get back home and lay down....that is what getting old does to you :) No I have just been sick for the last while. Hopefully I am on the up and up! I got lots of birthday wishes and my friends took me to lunch yesterday. It was so good to get out. No matter how bad I feel I can always laugh with my sweetie! We had fun taking pictures today. We kept laughing because Steve's face was always so big in the picture! Oh well I love him! Thanks for a great Birthday Sweetie!



No comments:

Blog Archive