13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Sunday, March 21, 2010

Elder Page loves the children!

Elder Page and his new companion Elder Nuttall had their first full week together. They have been working so hard, with new members, members geting referrals, working with the Mission President and the new Ward Mission Leader, and doing lots of tracting (not his favorite thing to do) they have found potentials, taught and extended baptismal dates....after all of their hard work they are hoping to find that one person who IS ready to hear the gospel. They would appreciate prayers in their behalf in doing that. He bore a sweet testimony...I hope he does not mind if I share it.
" I want you all to know that this work is of the Lord. We are of the most blessed of his children. Through all of the trials here I will never deny the divinity of hte church. Joseph Smith was a prophet of the Lord. The Book of Mormon is a testament of Jesus Christ. It is the key to this work. Thomas S. Monson is the Lord's mouthpiece. THe powerful witness of the spirit has given me this knowledge. Jesus Christ has a plan for our family. We are on the road to eternity. Never doubt this work. When we fall, pray to Father and receive strength. We can receive a witness again and again. I know that I am weak but am called to the greatest work in existence. Again, I love you all. I pray that the Lord will forgive me as I thrust in my small sickle. With Love, Elder Page"
Elder Page LOVES the children...I know he is dying to hold this little boy!

No comments:

Blog Archive