13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Thursday, February 11, 2010

He did come home!






















aLmOSt cOMPlETe


WELCOME HOME DALLIN!
Well the last two days have been a whirlwind. But I am happy to be in the storm. Elder Page did come home! I find myself touching him all the time. I guess just to make sure I am not dreaming. I can't seem to stop smiling, the kids run home from school just so they can be with him longer. Word just can not describe how wonderfully happy we all are to have him home.
The Airport was full of laughter and a few happy tears. We had so much fun waiting for his arrival. And in full Page Cousins humor they greeted passengers throughout the night, that were heading to baggage claim, with loud cheers and welcome back, and great job! I guess they were practicing for when Dallin actually arrived. It was pretty fun to see the look on peoples faces when they would look behind them for who we were cheering for and there would be no one and Zach would yell, no you, YEA YOU!
But the cheers were never louder than when we saw him coming down the esculator, with a small grin on his face, looking a bit in shock, but found out later he was just trying to hold back the tears. Getting to be the first to welcome him home was humbling, because I could feel his spirit so strongly as I held him in my arms. He had served with his whole heart and soul, and he was happy! What a wonderful feeling
He was so happy to see so many there, but was in shock when he saw his sister Abby and how beautiful she had become, and how tall Tory had gotten. Thanks to everyone who drove from so far to welcome him home!
The last couple of days we have gotten to taste the fruits of the spirit, there is no greater blessing than to see your children walking with their Savior. We are so very happy and proud of his service and sacrifice that has brought so many blessings to so many people, especially us his family. Welcome Home Elder Page (I am going to miss saying that)

No comments:

Blog Archive