13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, February 8, 2010

Elder Page starts his goodbyes!

Yesterday I received a sweet email from a sister in California, Kathy Laud. She is one of the members in the Anaheim ward that Dallin is now serving in. It was so thoughtful of her to send me a message and to let us know how much she loves our son.
His Sister Lisa Page,
My name is Kathy Laub, I am in the Anaheim 2 ward, your son's last ward before he goes home...in a couple of days I think. I want to let you know how much we have enjoyed him and his sweet spirit. Even though he has only served in our ward for 6 weeks, it feels like we know him well...he is a wonderful young man and I know you are so very proud of how he has been diligent in serving the Lord on his mission.
My son, Nathan, returned home from a 2 year mission in December, these two have become fast friends and Nathan has really ejoyed going out to teach with Elder Page so much, he will miss him.
We have photos of Elder Page and his companion, Elder Chadburn, on one of their dinners here...they come over a lot, because we like them!
I know how excited and overwhelming you might be at this time, knowing how your son has pleased the Lord with his sacrifice of serving Him and preaching the Gospel for 2 years...he loves his mission and will miss it like I know my son Nathan does.
I pray that Elder Page and all of you have a joyous reunion and are blessed with the peace and joy the Gospel brings.
Sincerely
Kathy Laub
Your son and Elder Chadburn are the most adorable companions (besides my son of course!)
My husband Calvin, son Nathan daughters Lindsey, Melissa and Jenni. As you can tell they feel comfortable in our home...we are silly.


1 comment:

Grant said...

I can hardly believe that time has flown by so fast!!!! WOW!!! you have to be soo excited!

Mollie

Blog Archive