13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, October 12, 2009

Spirit week!

Well it is once again spirit week @ JMRHS and I am happy to say that my kids definately have spirit!. Zachary should have been born in the 80's because he certainly has the look! I love his CA boy 80's look that he sported to shcool today. I hope that he will be able to feel his legs by the time he gets those pants off later today! :)Abigail decided to go 6o's. She's looking pretty cute! Notice I don't have a picture of Alcides...he opted out of this spirit day. We'll see if we can get him to dress up tomorrow for tacky day!
Soccer Team's senior night is coming up and guess who got to do the banners again this year...This year I decided to make pendants. Hope the boys like them.


1 comment:

Jill Dees said...

that is too funny. Sad thing is I remember the 60's all too well! Did you have to cut those pants off! :0)

Blog Archive