13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, April 6, 2009

General Conference weekend




We had a busy weekend with soccer games, a baby shower, and conference with the missionaries. It was a beautiful spring weekend here in NC. I wish I could have spent the whole day outside, but that's OK I know there are more beautiful days to come! It is my favorite time of the year, the weather is perfect and it's conference time. Its like getting a booster shot every 6 mths. We are looking forward to an Easter weekend with family, decorating eggs and hiding them for the younger cousins to find, and eating lots of good food.
Zach and Tory both had games, one loss and one tie. Abby and I went to Heather's baby shower. We got to see Jamison ( Shannon's baby) He is a real cutie. Abby really enjoyed holding him, and he sure seemed to like her. Just a few more weeks for Heather and another little boy will join the Jenkins clan.

We had the missionaries over to eat and watch conference on sunday. Steve had invited someone from work and Zach someone from school to join us to watch it. I think that they really enjoyed it. It was a wonderful conference, now I am ready to continue on in the work!









1 comment:

Jill Dees said...

Thanks so much for posting the pictures what a fun surprise

Blog Archive