13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Elder Dees is leaving us :(

Elder Dees leaves us this week. They came over for his farewell dinner on saturday. We love these guys so much. It is very hard to see them go. I made him promise to keep in touch and let us know how he is doing. And to also send pictures to his mother! They may be coming to get him at the end of his mission in August, we hope to meet them. Good luck in your new area Elder Dees we will miss you.
Matt spent a lot of time with Elder Dees. After dinner yesterday Matt gave him 2 ties with his signature on them. Elder Dees wore one of them today at church and brought one of his to give to Matthew.
Abby and I giving Elder Dees and missionary hug!

Elder Dees with all my boys.

2 comments:

Jill Dees said...

What a wonderful treat again. I love being surprised with seeing his pictures on your blog! Thanks again. Please let me know where he gets transferred, if you find out before he can write again. Thanks again. Hope to meet you in August.

kris said...

I enjoy your blog so much. Thanks for sharing your life and pictures of our Elder. This next transfer is bittersweet. I know how much Derek loves Elder Dees he will truly miss him. However, he will be happy to stay with his beloved Page family.

Blog Archive