13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, February 9, 2009

One year and 3 days out!


I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by. Dallin has been out on his mission for 1 year and 3 days, and everyone says that the first year goes by so slow and the second year flies by. I hope that it does not mean that since the first year flew by that the second will go by slowly :) What a year of growth it has been, not just for Elder Page but for all of us in the Page household! It is really a time for change in our lives, kids growing up so quickly and leaving home. I love my kids, not just because they are my kids..I love them for the people they are. They really are great individuals. They make us laugh and cry (tears of joy). I am so proud of all of them. Any way it has been a great year full of fun memories. I know that this year will bring many, many more!

No comments:

Blog Archive