13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, December 6, 2010

Elder Page had a stuffed Thanksgiving :)

I think Elder Page feels like he has done nothing but eat lately...he probably has done alot of it over Thanksgiving. I don't know why we members expect them to eat so much. I know I fix so much food for them, like it's there last meal. Why do we do that to the poor guys who just are just trying to hard not to get fat. Because we love them soo much I guess that is just how we mom's show it, sorry Elders! I love Matthew's sense of humor. He just makes me laugh! Looks like he got stuff at Thanksgiving!
Matthew is sooo funny! He is so worried about getting fat...oh well I guess he is not really that worried :)
Matthew's new companion, Elder Carter.

No comments:

Blog Archive