13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Sunday, January 31, 2010

2010 Winter Wonderland

Well we finally got some snow to speak of. It is simply beautiful! It's Sunday morning and we are still enjoying the fact that it is still on the ground :) Church has been canceled today so it is truly a sabbath day of rest :) They probably will have no school tomorrow the roads are still covered with ice. Hopefully the missionaries will come over tomorrow and we will still have some snow to play in. I love how everything shuts down and life stops around here when it snows. It forces us to, slow down and look around at the beauty of whats in front of us, and spend time with the ones we love. I love snow days! Daisy was so intrigued by what was falling out of the sky!

It was beautiful as it fell...


By morning we had a beautiful blanket of snow on the ground


Abby was ready to go out and tackle the cold and the snow



Abby looks like she has pretty good form

Zach wipes out

Looks like Tory got hurt
wipe out

wow go Abby!

Here comes Steve
Alicides and Tory





Glad Alcides finally went out...only after I called home and asked him to go get steve and have him pick me up at church. I think he had fun for the short time he was out there. He is afraid of the cold! :)

Notice there was no me. I was at church decorating for a reception so I missed out on all the fun in the snow...Maybe tomorrow!

No comments:

Blog Archive