13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Tuesday, January 27, 2009

SNOW!???

Our big North Carolina snow! Don't you love the fact that the kids get out of school for this! :)









While Matt and I were in Utah, the family called to say that it was Snowing!!! No school today! I was so happy to hear of the big event. Later that evening we went on FB to view pictures that Abby had taken of the big snow. We could not help but feel sorry for them after what we saw. Here we were in Utah with left over snow from a couple of weeks prior to our visit and it was still so much more than what we got in NC. I thought the pictures were so cute I had to put them up.





1 comment:

The Newey Fam said...

I cannot believe they got out of school for that "wittle" bit of white stuff! After living in Boston and New Hampshire...anything but several inches...or feet....just seems like nothing! Glad your kids had a good time!

I haven'tt blogged in a while...but check out our news!

Take care!

Blog Archive