13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Tree Hunt









On our way to hunt for our Christmas tree...a great tradition!





Daisy is soooo cute! He loves the christmas tree, he will just sit
and look at it for hours. He followed me around the house while
I was decorating. He is like a kid, you could tell that he was excited.
Here is the Page Christmas tree this year.
It was fun pulling out ornaments from years passed.

Dallin we decided to take you with us to look for our tree!

2 comments:

McKenna said...

You're tree is beautiful! It made me even more excited to see my families tree back home!

The Newey Fam said...

I know I say this every time I write...but I just can't believe how big your kids are. What am I thinking though...most people my age have kids the same age as yours...I'm the one that got started so late!

You asked how I am feeling...really good now that we are past being sick and I'm into my second trimester. I'll be posting about the babies and me sometime later this week! Thanks for asking...and no...I'm not quite ready for Christmas yet! You?

Love the photo of your beautiful tree and the cat...how adorable!

Love the

Blog Archive