13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Sunday, November 9, 2008

Time sure flies!

I can't believe that it has almost been a year since this picture was taken. Two of our favorite missionaries, Elder Jenkins and Elder Gillett. They are both home now. Elder Jenkins has been home for 7 mths and Elder Gillett a little over a week. They both called "home" today! It was so good to hear from them. They were like my own kids, we love them
Not too much going on this week. Soccer season is over for High School. We lost Wednesday night to E. Forsyth, sorry Dallin the boys worked real hard. I'm going to miss that, but we do have next year to look forward to. By the time all of our kids get through High School, we will have had 12 consecutive years of a Page playing soccer there, wow! But now we have club starting with Zach so there is no end to soccer.
We are looking forward to Thanksgiving in a couple of weeks. It's crazy to think that the Holidays are already here again. There will be so much for us to be thankkful for this year. (I'll save our list till Thanksgiving week)

1 comment:

The Newey Fam said...

Oh my gosh Lisa I can't even believe all your kids...they are so big!!!!!!!!!!! I have loved looking at your blog. I finally have one too...so hopefully it will be easier to keep up to date with each other! Come visit us at daveandkj.blogspot.com

I just barely got my going...with Courtneys' help this past week as we were in NC visiting!

Send me your email and I'll chat more later!

Take Care-Kelly (Johnson) Neuenswander

Blog Archive