13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, September 22, 2008

Wet weekend for Steve





This past weekend was a Stake youth carnival. It still seems so strange that all of my kids are in the youth program, and with Steve being bishop, he gets to tag along, while I had a quiet night at home with Daisy. There were all kinds of games and food to eat. One game, "soak the bishop"...Steve said the water was so cold. He was glad that he could contribute in some way :)
This week is full of soccer games once again...All at home (tonight @ 6:30 & thurs. @ 6:30) come catch a game! This weekend is the RS Womens General Broadcast...can't wait! We are especially excited for General Conference next week. I need some rejuvenation!

2 comments:

pagefamily said...

No Lisa, the point is for all my creative friends and FAMILY to add to this blog- I EXPECT your creativity on this blog- you can't hide from me!!! Hope to see you all soon!

Leda Johnson said...

Lisa, thanks for looking at our new blog. I'm pretty excited about it! I don't think Kelly has a blog because Courtney doesn't have anything about one on her site. If I find out differently I'll let you know. Hope things are well with you and your family!

Blog Archive