13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, July 21, 2008

Elder Page loved visit from family!

Dallin said it was really awesome to see Grandma, Grandpa, Scott, Brandon and Will. He could not believe how tall Brandon has gotten. He said, "I guess I have to expect that every cousin I have has passed me in height". He also said, "I can not believe that it has almost been 6 mths, it's crazy how fast time flies, but not as crazy as Tyler loosing so much weight, is he not eating or did he get some kind of parasite."
This past sunday they had some investigators come to church. They only stayed for an hour, but they liked it and said that they would come again. That seems to be the hard part for people, They say they will come to church and then having them actually do it is the hard part. They have to make those key decisions on their own.
Grandma Peggy said that Elder Page looks great and is so happy! That makes me a happy mom. Thanks mom for giving him a big hug for me. This picture was taken outside of their ward building while visiting grandma, grandpa, Scott, Brandon and Will. (thanks for the picture Brandon)

2 comments:

Jen said...

How fun! I forgot they were going out to Cali! I bet Dallin really enjoyed seeing some family...

Marti Family said...

That is so awesome! What a fun suprise for Dallin! Never underestimate where Grandpa can show up! hahahaha! Time really has flown by! I can't believe he has been gone 6 months! ...as for you being a happy mom...you should be so proud! You are a fantastic mom and have done a wonderful job! I hope I can be half as good a mom as you!

Blog Archive